View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Furs4You Goes 3D No Viewer Required Just FireFox or IE 
Furs4You Forum Helper
Furs4You Forum Helper

[quote="Imago"]*laughs* I never give up. I said I wasn't going to, but finding an alternative that's nice and can run on everyone's computer is pretty hard. :( Which is sad. But eventually, I'm going to find something or make something that will work. It's harder to do since I don't have an actual VPS and stuff so I have to work with web server based apps or 3rd party stuff.[/quote]

Yeah finding software stuff that works across multiple platforms is a total headache, I have that issue with things my self though probably not as bad.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:47 pm
Furs4You Forum Helper
Furs4You Forum Helper

[quote="Imago"]*laughs* I never give up. I said I wasn't going to, but finding an alternative that's nice and can run on everyone's computer is pretty hard. :( Which is sad. But eventually, I'm going to find something or make something that will work. It's harder to do since I don't have an actual VPS and stuff so I have to work with web server based apps or 3rd party stuff.[/quote]

Kick it's butt hard :B

Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2