View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:01 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Welcome to Furs4You 
Furs4You Hyper Ultimate Rank I
Furs4You Hyper Ultimate Rank I

Let this be your first welcome to the site. This is Imago's site for furries to get together in a web community setting, make friends, exchange ideas, and discuss topics of importance. It's also a place to just hang out, have fun, and get to know the furry society.

I'll start with some introductions. Imago is the 3-D artist that started and runs this site. Consider Imago the founder of F4Y. She's usually pretty busy, but still takes the time to get to know the members. I'm Aether the Site Admin. I handle the member sign-ups, smooth running of the site, and field issues relating to technical issues and personal issues between members. I won't always answer right away, as the site is one of four full-time jobs I have. (The others are my actual paid job, my family, and my own webcomics.)

The current moderators are Ultimawolf0, Shelly_Otterkin, Papichulo and UnrealFox. Ultima is one of the original members of the site and was the first moderator. Fox is our peacekeeper. He's insightful and helpful and has roots in many areas of the site. Next up is Shelly, a sharp and quick-witted Otter who has proven herself many times in the past. Papichulo is a friendly and intelligent fox who knows the site and members quite well.

The moderators are here to help you with problems or questions, so don't be afraid to approach them. This isn't the kind of site where anybody's going to jump you for opening your mouth. We can't help those who don't take the first step by asking.

Hopefully this thread helped you get to know those in charge. Enjoy the site, and get to know your Mods. :)

Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]