View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:02 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Rules and Regulations 
Furs4You Hyper Ultimate Rank I
Furs4You Hyper Ultimate Rank I

Furs4You is a pretty laid-back site, but we have had to put some rules into effect to ensure that all members are happy and protected.

First and foremost: Respect the other members. I cannot stress this enough. Do not insult or belittle. No racial or cultural slurs. Do not discriminate due to race, sexual orientation, or gender. Going along with this, no harassment of members... no means no. Repeat offending members will be evaluated and action will be taken.

Another important rule is the fact that you can only have one username on the site. Anyone found to have multiple names will have any or all names removed.

Next, let me just mention that this is not a yiffing site. This isn't to say there isn't some yiffing taking place here, or that it's frowned upon, but keep it in the proper areas. Club Furs4You, for example, is not a place for yiffing or fighting. RPing is fine, but if things get hot and heavy, move it into another room.

Content: No bestiality, drug references, or discussion of illegal acts. No threats, slander, or spamming. Spam will be deleted. Sometimes topics incite you to answer with only a smilie, but not too often. Conversations back and forth using nothing but smilies will be taken as spam.

No underage users. Underage users will be removed. Read the TOS.

Other then that, which is all pretty much standard across all boards, just relax and have fun. This is a great place to make friends, see some art and have good conversations.

Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:19 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]